(631) 444-KIDS (5437)
Pediatric Primary Care
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
JILL CREIGHTON MD
(631) 444-KIDS (5437)
- AFFINITY HEALTH PLAN
- BEECH STREET
- CIGNA GREAT WEST HEALTHCARE
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- EMBLEM GHI CBP
- EMBLEM HIP-HMO
- EMBLEM HIP-MEDICAID
- EMBLEM HIP-MEDICARE
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE HMO
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE INDEMNITY PLANS
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE PPO
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE SENIOR PLAN
- FIDELIS CARE NEW YORK
- ISLAND GROUP ADMINISTRATION
- MAGNACARE HEALTH REPUBLIC EXCHANGE
- MULTIPLAN PHCS
- MULTIPLAN SAVILITY
- UNITED EMPIRE PLAN (NYSHIP)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- UNITED OXFORD FREEDOM PLAN
- UNITED OXFORD LIBERTY PLAN
- US FAMILY HEALTH PLAN
- VISITING NURSE SERVICES (FIDA)
- VYTRA (except SMART START)
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY
- Pediatrics, Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY
Academic & Other
- Academic Rank:
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Activity:
- Year Appointed at
Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Best Clinician/Teacher in graduating Pediatric Residency Class, 1997
Distinction in Research, Mount Sinai Medical School,Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy; Molecular research on B cell differentiation, 1994
Research interests include:
- Clinical Practice Began:
225 W MONTAUK HWY,
1. Huang R, Cioffi J, Kimberly R, Edberg J, Mayer L. B cell differentiation
Factor-induced human B cell maturation: Stimulation of intracellular calcium
release. Cellular Immunology vol 164: 227-233 (1995).
2. Huang R, Cioffi J, Berg K, London R, Cidon M, Maayani, Mayer L. B cell
Differentiation factor-induced B cell maturation: Regulation via reduction in
cAMP. Cellular Immunology vol 162: 499-55 (1994).
3. McCarthy M, Goff D, Baer L, Cioffi J, Herzog D. Dissociation, childhood trauma, and the response to fluoxetine in bulimic patients. Int. J. Eat. Disord.
vol 15(3): 219-226 (1994).
4. Greenes D, Fava M, Cioffi J, Herzog D. The relationship of depression
to dissociation in patients with bulimic nervosa. J. of Psych Research vol 27:
5. Huang R, Cioffi J, Kimberly R, Mayer L. Response to a human B cell differentiation factor results in the release of intracellular calcium.
FASEB J. 6:A2752 (1992).
Dr. Jill Creighton is a board-certified pediatrician. She is a graduate of Brown University and received her medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Creighton has proudly served the east end pediatric community for over eight years. In addition, she was a staff physician in the student health department at Barnard College and Southampton College. Dr. Creighton resides in Hampton Bays.