(631) 444-KIDS (5437)
Pediatric Primary Care
- Assistant Professor,
Department of Pediatrics
JILL CREIGHTON MD
(631) 444-KIDS (5437)
PEDIATRIC WELL CHECK/HEALTH SUPERVISION
AFFINITY HEALTH PLAN
CIGNA GREAT WEST HEALTHCARE
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE HMO
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE OTHER PLANS
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE PPO
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE SENIOR PLAN
FIDELIS CARE NEW YORK
ISLAND GROUP ADMINISTRATION
NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH PLAN
SUFFOLK HEALTH PLAN
UNITED EMPIRE PLAN (NYSHIP)
UNITED OXFORD FREEDOM PLAN
US FAMILY HEALTH PLAN
VYTRA (except SMART START)
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY
- Pediatrics, Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY
Academic & Other
- Academic Rank:
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Activity:
- Year Appointed at
Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Best Clinician/Teacher in graduating Pediatric Residency Class, 1997
Distinction in Research, Mount Sinai Medical School,Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy; Molecular research on B cell differentiation, 1994
Research interests include:
- Clinical Practice Began:
225 W MONTAUK HWY,
1. Huang R, Cioffi J, Kimberly R, Edberg J, Mayer L. B cell differentiation
Factor-induced human B cell maturation: Stimulation of intracellular calcium
release. Cellular Immunology vol 164: 227-233 (1995).
2. Huang R, Cioffi J, Berg K, London R, Cidon M, Maayani, Mayer L. B cell
Differentiation factor-induced B cell maturation: Regulation via reduction in
cAMP. Cellular Immunology vol 162: 499-55 (1994).
3. McCarthy M, Goff D, Baer L, Cioffi J, Herzog D. Dissociation, childhood trauma, and the response to fluoxetine in bulimic patients. Int. J. Eat. Disord.
vol 15(3): 219-226 (1994).
4. Greenes D, Fava M, Cioffi J, Herzog D. The relationship of depression
to dissociation in patients with bulimic nervosa. J. of Psych Research vol 27:
5. Huang R, Cioffi J, Kimberly R, Mayer L. Response to a human B cell differentiation factor results in the release of intracellular calcium.
FASEB J. 6:A2752 (1992).
Dr. Jill Creighton is a board-certified pediatrician. She is a graduate of Brown University and received her medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Creighton has proudly served the east end pediatric community for over eight years. In addition, she was a staff physician in the student health department at Barnard College and Southampton College. Dr. Creighton resides in Hampton Bays.