- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
ALLISON ELISCU MD
- AFFINITY HEALTH PLAN
- BEECH STREET
- CIGNA GREAT WEST HEALTHCARE
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE HMO
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE OTHER PLANS
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE PPO
- EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE SENIOR PLAN
- FIDELIS CARE NEW YORK
- GHI CBP
- GHI HMO
- ISLAND GROUP ADMINISTRATION
- MULTIPLAN PHCS
- MULTIPLAN SAVILITY
- NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH PLAN
- SUFFOLK HEALTH PLAN
- UNITED EMPIRE PLAN (NYSHIP)
- UNITED OXFORD FREEDOM PLAN
- US FAMILY HEALTH PLAN
- VYTRA (except SMART START)
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Pediatrics, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Adolescent Medicine, Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center, NY
Academic & Other
- Academic Rank:
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Activity:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Year Appointed at
Peer Reviewer -- Journal of Adolescent Health, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Sexually Transmitted Infections; 2008 - 2009
Member: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Member: American Academy of Pediatrics
Member: Society for Adolescent Medicine
Eliscu, A., Bui-Duy, M., Nucci, A., Rojas, M. How Risky Can It Be? Knowledge of Oral STIs among Teens and Factors that Influence Knowledge. Poster presented at Society of Adolescent Medicine Conference in March 2007 & Mount Sinai School of Medicine Pediatric Research Day April 2007.
- Clinical Practice Began:
4 TECHNOLOGY DRIVE,
2701 SUNRISE HIGHWAY,
450 WAVERLY AVENUE,
1. Eliscu, A., Terrell, L., Blythe, M., Burstein, G. Adolescent Sexually Transmitted Infections. In: Omar H., Greydanus D., Tsitsika A., et al, ed. Pediatric and Adolescent Sexuality and Gynecology: Principles for the Primary Care Clinician. New York: Nova Science Publishing (2009, In Press).
2. Eliscu, A., Ford, K., Hogben, M., Chaffee, T., Straub, D., Shafii, T., Huppert, J., Burstein, G. Expedited Partner Therapy for Adolescents Diagnosed with Chlamydia or Gonorrhea: A Position Paper of the Society for Adolescent Medicine. Statement supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Mentored by Gale R. Burstein, MD, MPH (September 2009, In Press).
3. Eliscu, A., Cooperman, D., Michener, J., Nucci-Sack, A., Diaz, Angela. Promoting Healthy Behaviors in Adolescents. City Health Information. 2009;28(2):9-20. Available at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/downloads/pdf/chi/chi28-2.pdf.
There are 800+ physicians and other health care providers practicing within 18 different clinical entities, or specialty groups that are affiliated with Stony Brook Medicine University Physicians (University Physicians). Together, these providers offer patients of all ages a comprehensive range of high quality medical services, from primary care to advanced specialty care. The physicians and health care professionals affiliated with University Physicians are committed to excellence in service and leadership in clinical care. In their capacity as faculty of the Stony Brook School of Medicine, they also educate medical students, interns, residents and fellows in many specialties and sub-specialties, and engage in research and clinical trials that help to advance the science of medicine.
These physicians and health care professionals are committed to excellence in service and leadership in clinical care for their patients. University Physicians supports and coordinates this mission and maintains this website for patients, physicians and staff.