- Board Certification:
American Board of Radiology
- Associate Professor, Department of Radiology
WILLIAM MOORE MD
AFFINITY HEALTH PLAN
CIGNA GREAT WEST HEALTHCARE
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE HMO
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE OTHER PLANS
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE PPO
EMPIRE BLUE CHOICE SENIOR PLAN
FIDELIS CARE NEW YORK
ISLAND GROUP ADMINISTRATION
NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH PLAN
SUFFOLK HEALTH PLAN
UNITED EMPIRE PLAN (NYSHIP)
VYTRA (except SMART START)
Education & Training
- Albany Medical College, NY
- State University of NY at Stony Brook, NY
Thoracic Imaging, New York University, NY
Academic & Other
- Academic Rank:
- Associate Professor
- Teaching Activity:
- Director of Radiology Residency
- Year Appointed at
NYU Invited Visiting Fellow Thoracic Imaging
Medical Outreach for Armenia Hospital Volunteer, Yeravan, Armenia, Member A3CR2, Co-Chair Steering Committee for 2003 A3CR2 Meeting, Presenter at A3CR2/APDR/SCAR Joint Session AUR Miami Mtg 2003, RSNA Research Award.
Berlex evaluation of 370 mg/ml contrast EDDA technologiesCo-PI for NIH 1 R01 CA143111-01A1 grant; Low Dose CT of the chest.
- Clinical Practice Began:
UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER L4,
1. Angstadt, J, Moore, W. A Circadian Rhythm of Swimming Behavior in a Predatory Leech of the Family Erpodellidae. Am Midlan Natur. 1995, 137:165-172.
2. Moore W., Smith, T. Salter-Harris Fractures. E-Medicine World Text Book of Medicine. 2001.
3. Moore, W, Li, S, Rifkin, M. Juvenile granulosal cell tumor or the testicle. Ultrasound Q. 2003 Mar;19(1):39-41.
4. Cohen, HL, Moore, WH. History of emergency ultrasound. J. Ultrasound Med. 2004 Apr;23(4):451-458.
5. Nadich D, Ko J, Stoeckel J, Abinanti N, Lu S, Moses D, Moore W, Vlahos I, Novak CL. Computer-aided diagnosis: impact on nodule detection among community level radiologist. A multi-reader study. CARS. 2004, 1268:902-907.
6. Moore W, Francheschi. PET findings in pulmonary dirofilariasis. J Thorac Imaging. 2005 Nov;20(4):305-6.
7. Moore W: Pericardial metastasis of merkel cell carcinoma of the skin. I J Radiology. 2005. Vol. 4 No. 1. www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xmlFilePath=journals/ijra/vol4n1/merkel.xml
8. Moore W, Baram D, Hu Y. Pulmonary infiltration from chronic lymphocytic leukemia. J Thorac Imaging. 2006 May;21(2):172-5.
9. Al Dulaimy K, Cohen HL, Vitulli PL, Moore WH. Case 3: Diagnosis: Infarcted leiomyoma after uterine embolization procedure. Ultrasound Q. 2006 Jun; 22(2):106-109.
10. Cohen HL, Al Dulaimy K, Moore WH. Case 4: Diagnosis: Fibromatosis colli. Ultrasound Q. 2006 Jun;22(2):109-11.
11. Bonvento MJ, Moore WH, Button TM, Weinmann HJ, Yakupov R, Dilmanian FA. CT angi
There are 700 + physicians and other health care providers practicing within 18 different clinical entities, or specialty groups that are affiliated with Stony Brook University Physicians (SBU Physicians). Together, these providers offer patients of all ages a comprehensive range of high quality medical services, from primary care to advanced specialty care. The physicians and health care professionals affiliated with SBU Physicians are committed to excellence in service and leadership in clinical care. In their capacity as faculty of the Stony Brook University School of Medicine, they also educate medical students, interns, residents and fellows in many specialties and sub-specialties, and engage in research and clinical trials that help to advance the science of medicine.
These physicians and health care professionals are committed to excellence in service and leadership in clinical care for their patients. SBU Physicians supports and coordinates this mission and maintains this website for patients, physicians and staff.