Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
JAMES TOWNSEND DO
- No insurance plans listed.
Education & Training
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ
- Psychiatry, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ
Academic & Other
- Academic Rank:
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Activity:
- Year Appointed at
Intern Service Award 2003
William deLaRosa, DO Memorial Award 2005 & 2006
Chief Resident, Dept. of Psychiatry, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Clinical Practice Began:
37 RESEARCH WAY,
1. Pinninti NR, Mago R.,Townsed J.,Doghramji K. Periodic restless legs syndrome associated with quetipine use: a case report. [Case Report] Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology 25(6):617-8, 2005 Dec.
2. Rosenberg MH, Townsend J., Houser CN. A case of Severe Gynecomastia in a Male Patient Treated with Risperidone and Paroxetine. [Poster]UMDNJ-SOM Research Day 2004
There are 800+ physicians and other health care providers practicing within 18 different clinical entities, or specialty groups that are affiliated with Stony Brook Medicine University Physicians (University Physicians). Together, these providers offer patients of all ages a comprehensive range of high quality medical services, from primary care to advanced specialty care. The physicians and health care professionals affiliated with University Physicians are committed to excellence in service and leadership in clinical care. In their capacity as faculty of the Stony Brook School of Medicine, they also educate medical students, interns, residents and fellows in many specialties and sub-specialties, and engage in research and clinical trials that help to advance the science of medicine.
These physicians and health care professionals are committed to excellence in service and leadership in clinical care for their patients. University Physicians supports and coordinates this mission and maintains this website for patients, physicians and staff.